You keep going, that is the bodhisattva's way. As long as it benefits even one being, you have to without any sense of discouragement, go on
H H XVI th Gyalwa Karmapa, Rangjung Rigpe Dorje
The suffering is beyond imagionation and so many families were torn apart.
Our place in Swoyambhu, our family resides since two days in the garden and our neighbourhood joined them, we are now a refuge place.....they are safe there.
REPORT FROM OUR ACTIVE PROJECTS
- Proj. 0, Upper Mustang, Chung Chung village, our sponsor childs and families are fine up there. In Lo-Manthang some houses collapsed, nobody harmed.
- Proj. 0, Our kids and families in the Sherpa Land, no message
- Proj. 2, LoGekar Gompa in Upper Mustang, no message
- Proj. 3, Manjughoksha-Academy-after first information the children and the staff of Manjugoksha-Academy in Kathmandu are all safe. The kitchen of the school was destroyed and there must be some more damages at school. But no one was hurt!!! At the moment I dont have any further information. We are in deep concern about all the people in Nepal. The suffering is beyond imagionation and so many families were torn apart.
- Proj. 4, no message
- Proj. 5, Welfare Mountain Bigu School in the Dolakha District in the Nepal Himalaya the main school building is destroyed.
- Proj. 6, Jangchub Chö Ling Monastery Pokhara and the kids in the Tib. Camp Hemza, all fine, nothing happened according to Sonja Radix infos, she is right now there.
- Proj. 7, Samar Gompa in Upper Mustang, no message.